- Hindi news
- ACF FRO EXAM 2018 From Tomorrow; About 1.25 Lakh Candidates From All Over The State Will Be Involved, To Be Organized Till 26 February
Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
Recruitment for total 204 posts, 99 posts of ACF and 105 posts of One Range Officer Grade First
- Corona Guideline will be fully maintained and the candidates will be present by putting a mask on the examination center.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission will conduct the Assistant Forest Conservator and Forest Range Officer Grade-First (Forest Department) Competitive Examination-2018 from February 18 at all the divisional district headquarters of the state of Rajasthan.
This examination will be conducted by the Commission for recruitment to a total of 204 posts. These include 99 posts of ACF and 105 posts of One Range Officer Grade First. For these posts, the commission has received 1 lakh 20 thousand applications from across the state. This examination will be held from 18 to 20 and 22 to 26 February 2021. On 21 February, there will be an interval due to Sunday.
This will also be important …
- Candidates will appear 1 hour 30 minutes before the exam time. So that security investigation and identification work can be completed on time.
- In the absence of the original photo-bearing identity card, the candidate will not be given admission at the examination center.
- Candidates will appear at the examination center with separate admit cards for each elective subject.
- Will fully follow the guidelines issued in relation to the corona and will be present by putting a mask on the examination center.
Get 3 hours
- Candidates appearing in the exam will get 3 hours to solve the question paper. The two innings will have different papers.
- The time of the first innings will be from 9 to 12 in the morning and the second inning will be from 2 to 5 in the afternoon.
Examination Program: A Look
- February 18 – General knowledge in first innings, paper of General English in second innings
- February 19 – Environmental Science in first innings and Mathematics and Statistics papers in second innings
- February 20 – There will be a biology paper in the first innings and botany in the second innings.
- 22 February – Physics in the first innings and papers in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering and Veterinary Science in the second innings.
- February 23 – In the first innings, the papers of Computer Applications / Science and Computer Engineering will be the papers of Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering in the second innings.
- February 24 – Chemistry and Chemical Engineering in the first innings and civil engineering papers in the second innings
- February 25- Horticulture in first innings and Forestry papers in second innings
- February 26 – In the first innings, there will be a paper in geology and mechanical engineering in the second innings.