- Hindi news
- Indian Railway Sarkari Naukri | Indian Railway Naukri Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2021: 374 Posts For Apprentice Posts, Indian Railway Notification For Details Like Eligibility, How To Apply
Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
The application process for recruitment to the posts of apprentices in the Banaras Rail Engine Factory of Indian Railways will end today i.e. on Monday. In such a situation, candidates who have not been able to apply for these posts for some reason, they should apply for these posts before the completion of the application process. Under this recruitment, 374 Apprentice posts will be appointed. 10th pass candidates can apply for these posts.
Number of posts- 374
|Handyman Non ITI
- Handyman ITI – Candidates who have secured at least 50 percent marks in class 10 under the 10 + 2 examination system can apply for these posts. Also it is necessary to have ITI in related trade.
- Prentice Non ITI – For this post, under the 10 + 2 examination system, a candidate must have passed 10th with at least 50 percent marks.
- Prentice Non ITI – Candidates from 15 years to 22 years of age can apply for this.
- Handyman ITI – Candidates from 15 to 24 years can apply for these posts.
- Welders and carpenters The age of the candidates has been fixed for the posts of 15 to 22 years.
According to the notification issued for recruitment to these posts, the selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit.
Sarkari Naukri: Apply for the recruitment of 620 Lab Technician posts in Madhya Pradesh, 25 January last date for application
Sarkari Naukri: MMRDA Maharashtra seeks applications for 127 posts of Engineer and Manager, candidates can apply till 8 February