18 minutes ago
- copy link
Railway Recruitment Cell has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Apprentice in Central Railway. This recruitment is being done under the Apprentices Act 1961. Through this recruitment will be done on the posts of Trade Apprentice in various Workshops/Units of Railways. The total number of posts in the recruitment is 2422. Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment can apply by visiting the official website rrccr.com/TradeApp/Login.
Starting Date of Application: January 17, 2022
Last Date of Application: 16 February 2022
|Name of post||Number of posts|
Candidates should have 10th class or any equivalent qualification from a recognized institute. Apart from this, it is also necessary to have a trade certificate with minimum 50% marks. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
Candidates age should be more than 15 and less than 24 years.
Candidates will also have to deposit the application fee of Rs.100.
apply like this
1. Visit the official website rrccr.com/TradeApp/Login.
2. Now register by entering the requested information.
3. Log in using your ID and Password.
4. Enter the requested information and upload the required documents.
5. Pay the application fee and click on submit button.
6. Download the application form and take a print out of it for further need.