Indian Railways has invited applications for 1,044 Apprentice posts. For which 10th pass candidates up to the age of 24 years can apply online till June 3 by visiting the official website of Railways at secr.indianrailways.gov.in. In the bumper recruitment released by the Railways, the selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the 10th number directly without examination.
These posts will be recruited
- Fitter : 216
- Carpenter : 68
- Welder: 94
- Copa : 50
- Electrician: 160
- Steno Grapher/Secretary Assistant: 15
- Plumber : 45
- Painter : 64
- Wireman : 60
- Electronics Mechanic: 6
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance : 10
- Diesel Mechanic: 122
- Upholstery : 6
- Driver & Mechanic: 5
- Machinist: 30
- Digital Photographer : 2
- Turner: 22
- Dental Laboratory Technician: 5
- Hospital Waste Management Technician: 5
- Health Sanitary Inspector: 5
- Gas Cutter : 15
- Stenographer (Hindi): 15
- Cable Connector : 3
- Mason : 18
- Secretarial Exercise : 3
- Under the minimum essential qualification, students must have passed class 10th examination with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates should have passed ITI course in relevant trade from a recognized institute.
- The minimum required age to apply is 15 years and the upper age limit is 24 years.
- The basis for calculation of age has been kept as May 1, 2022. Reserve category is given relaxation as per rules.
- The merit list will be prepared by taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation and ITI courses.
apply like this
- Candidates visit the official website of Railways at secr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On the homepage, look for the Apprentice Registration link.
- Fill the form, age proof and upload a photograph.
- Submit it and download the application form.
Click Here for Notification
There is more news…