Ten year old girl was cooking food, came out with younger brother, cracked cylinder. House fire due to gas leak in Fatehpur


Fatehpur9 hours ago

In Fatehpur, UP, a fire broke out inside the house due to a gas leak while cooking with a gas cylinder.

In Fatehpur, a house caught fire due to leakage of gas while cooking from a gas cylinder. After which the girl who was cooking food came out of the house with her younger brother. Meanwhile, the roof of the house collapsed due to the explosion of the cylinder with a loud bang. The fire brigade team brought the fire under control after a lot of effort.

His 10-year-old daughter Rekha was cooking food on a gas cylinder in the evening at the house of Changu Singh, a resident of Aheva village of Hussainganj police station area of โ€‹โ€‹the district. Nearby was his younger brother. Meanwhile, the fire broke out due to leakage from the cylinder. After which the screaming line came out of the house with the younger brother. Meanwhile, the cylinder exploded. Due to which the kutcha house was filled and collapsed. On hearing the voice, the people of the village reached the spot. The fire brigade brought the fire under control after hours of effort.

House fire in Fatehpur due to gas cylinder leak.

The soil was wet, adjoining houses remained

In this case, fire officer Umesh Kumar Gautam told that when the gas cylinder exploded. At that time there was not much damage to the adjoining house due to being a kutcha house. Because the soil was wet due to rain. SHO Ranjit Bahadur Singh said that the outpost in-charge had gone to the spot. No one got hurt in the accident. The fire brigade has got the fire under control.

The roof of the kutcha house was blown off due to the explosion of the cylinder.

The roof of the kutcha house was blown off due to the explosion of the cylinder.

There is more news…



Source link

%d bloggers like this: