- Hindi news
- JEE Advanced 2020 Live Updates | Examination Will Be Held Today For Admission In IITs, About 1.60 Lakh Candidates Will Appear In The Examination In 1150 Centers Across The Country, Know How The Dress Code Will Be During The Exam
The JEE Advanced for admission in 23 IITs of the country has started on Sunday, 27 September. A total of 1,60,831 candidates have registered for the exam this year. The examination will be conducted in two shifts. The first shift has started from 9 am to 12 pm. The second shift will be held from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
During the examination being conducted between the corona, the candidates will have to follow the SOP issued to defend against the corona. Earlier, the institute conducting the examination, IIT Delhi informed that about 97.94 percent of the candidates who have registered for the examination have been allotted exam centers based on the top 3 cities.
This will be dress code:
- Candidates must be reporting at different times to avoid congestion.
- Candidates will also be informed about the reporting time via SMS.
- You will be able to read the necessary instructions by logging into the computer 25 minutes before the exam starts.
- Candidates should not wear any cloth with big buttons during the examination.
- Do not wear chains, rings, bracelets, earrings, pendants, hair pins, hair bands and amulets.
- Candidates who have appeared for the examination will only be allowed to wear slippers or sandals.
- Writing pads for rough work during the examination will be given in the examination hall itself.
These things will be banned
Any type of electronic gadget, including smart or digital watch, mobile phone, Bluetooth device, earphone, microphone, pager, health band, Goggle, will not be able to carry any of these things to the candidates hall.
Keep these things in mind during the exam
- Mild fever, cough and sitting in isolation room will have to be tested.
- Due to social distancing, only 12 students will be seated in one room.
- There will be a distance of six feet from one student to another, so two computers will remain empty in between.
- Before the paper, the seating area, chair, table, monitor, key board, mouse, dest etc. will be sanitized from both the papers to doors, handles, wheelchairs (for differently abled students) etc.
- The student must sign in front of their roll number before the paper begins. Hand sanitizers will be cleaned before and after signing.
- The hands will be washed with soap as soon as they reach the examination center. New masks and gloves will be found later.
- Non-adherence to the rules of Kovid-19 at the examination center will be excluded from the examination.
How much examination affected due to corona
- The examination centers have been increased from 600 to 1,150 to maintain social distancing and Corona’s precautionary measures. The examination will be conducted in examination centers in 222 cities across the country.
- Due to the current ban on foreign travel, the JEE Authority has decided not to operate JEE Advanced 2020 in foreign centers. In such a situation, all the candidates living abroad can choose to take the examination in India.
- Due to Corona, many students are not able to get these certificates from government offices on time. In such a situation, the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has exempted the candidates to submit the necessary certificates at the time of online admission and fee submission instead of counseling registration.