Jaipur29 minutes agoAuthor: Smit Paliwal
Competitive exams in Rajasthan are becoming a cause of trouble for the common students. From rigging to delay in results, new controversies are emerging every day. In such a situation, Dainik Bhaskar asked the President of Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Hariprasad Sharma, to become the voice of the common students and asked important questions related to the recruitment examinations. You also listen- students’ questions and board president Hariprasad Sharma’s answers.
- When and how will the rigging in competitive examinations in Rajasthan be stopped?
- Students are still agitating for JEN, Patwari recruitment exam. Will there be any change in the result of these recruitment exams?
- There is constant opposition to the formula of normalization. On what basis the Staff Selection Board is doing the normalization?
- The notification of the recruitment examination is issued by the Staff Selection Board. But the recruitment exam is not conducted for a long time. When and how will this process be improved?
- Many recruitment examinations have not been held in Rajasthan for a long time. In such a situation, the students are now demanding to increase the number of posts. Will the Staff Selection Board increase the number of posts in the pending ongoing examinations?
- When will the recruitment process of Grade III teachers to be done for 45 thousand posts be completed. Will he get the appointment this year?
- Rajasthan Staff Selection Board will recruit for how many posts in future. When will their recruitment examinations be conducted?
To hear the answers to all these questions and the full interview, watch VIDEO…
There is more news…