Today i.e. 15 September 2023 is the last date to apply for recruitment to 57 posts in Delhi University. Candidates can apply for this recruitment by visiting the official website.
- Assistant Librarian: 35 Posts
- Deputy Librarian: 08 Posts
- Deputy Registrar: 05 Posts
- Legal Assistant: 02 Posts
- Joint Director, Directorate of Hindi Medium Implementation (DHM): 02 posts
- Assistant Director – Physical Education: 02 Posts
- Veterinarian: 01 Post
- Hindi Officer: 01 Post
- Junior Assistant (Russian): 01 Post
- Candidates must have Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science with 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- For Hindi Officer post, candidates should have passed Master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Deputy Registrar must have a Master’s degree.
- General Category: Rs 1000
- Women/OBC (NCL)/EWS: Rs 800
- SC/ST/PWBD: Rs 600
- There will be a test of 200 marks for the candidates. MCQ questions will be asked in this. There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
- Candidates who pass the test will be interviewed. After this document verification will be done.
- Candidates who pass all three steps will be finally selected.
Apply like this
- official website du.ac.in Go to.
- Click on the Recruitment tab on the homepage.
- Go to the respective notification link.
- Register after reading all the details.
- Fill the form and upload the required documents.
- Submit the form by paying the fees.
- Download the form. Take a print out of it and keep it.
There is more news…