The unemployed people who reached Jaipur from all over the state staged a symbolic protest against the government at the Martyr Memorial of Jaipur with 30-point demands.
As the assembly elections in Rajasthan are approaching, the opposition of the youth has started increasing continuously. Under the banner of Rajasthan Unemployed Unified Federation, unemployed people from across the state staged a dharna at the Martyrs’ Memorial in Jaipur with 30-point demands. The unemployed said that if the government does not fulfill all our demands within this month, then an all-out battle will be fought against the government from October. Rajasthan Unemployed Unified Federation State President Upen Yadav said that the Chief Minister has made many announcements for the youth. But his own officials do not want to allow the Chief Minister’s announcements to be fulfilled. If all the pending demands of the unemployed are not fulfilled as soon as possible. So the government will respond to this by hurting votes in the assembly elections.
Main demand of unemployed
- Department classification release and examination calendar of new 1 lakh recruitments should be released.
- Recruitment of second grade special teachers should be done on 2000 posts.
- The appointment process of teacher recruitment level 2, senior teacher and school lecturer, PTI recruitment and other under process recruitments should be done before the code of conduct.
- The rules of Panchayati Raj JEN recruitment should be amended as soon as possible and the recruitment notification should be issued soon.
- Another list should be released for 494 posts of REET Teacher Recruitment 2016 Science Math.
- REET eligibility test date and release released
- Notification for new computer instructor, PTI recruitment should be issued in General Education Department.
- 4500 posts should be added back in Level 2 in teacher recruitment. Along with this, provision should be made to issue another list for the posts of candidates who resigned after joining teacher recruitment.
- The release of recruitment of ITI Junior Instructor, SI and Teacher Recruitment of Sanskrit Education Department, Computer Instructor, Librarian, PTI Recruitment should be issued as soon as possible.
- Candidates selected in fireman recruitment should be appointed as soon as possible.
- All the demands of the Livelihood Department, including person reference and animal reference candidates, should be fulfilled as soon as possible.
- Another list on the vacant posts of Teacher Recruitment Level 1 should be released as soon as possible.
- The results of Forest Guard, BCI 610, MVSI recruitment should be released as soon as possible and the selected candidates should be appointed.
- Good Academy rule should be removed in RPSC College Librarian Recruitment 2023.
- Interview of Veterinarian Recruitment, AAO Recruitment should be done as soon as possible.
- A release should be issued as soon as possible by increasing the number of posts in the new first grade and second grade.
- Notifications for the recruitment of Electricity Department and Roadways Department should be issued as soon as possible.
- The government should immediately bring a law against fake degrees, diplomas, fake disabled certificates, fake sports certificates and take legal action against fake candidates.
- The responsibility of the officers who prepare the papers for recruitment examinations should be fixed. So that young unemployed people are not punished for making mistakes in questions with answers.
- Relaxation should be given in computer instructor recruitment.
- The demands for compromise with the unemployed youth and all the demands of the Youth Unemployed Conference should be fulfilled.
- All upcoming recruitment examinations should be conducted through written examination and the merit system should be abolished.
- Panchayat Raj LDC 2013- 6029 posts and Nursing recruitment 2013 to be completed.
- Livestock Assistant, Animal Attendant, Sentry Inspector, 4th Grade Employee, LDC, Librarian, Dialysis of Paramedical Cadre, Blood Bank, Operation Theatre, Cath Lab, Endoscopy ECG Emergency Trauma Technology Recruitment should be released.
- CHO Recruitment Exam Paper Leak Case Justice should be done to young unemployed people.
- The state government had announced to increase the posts in TSP in teacher recruitment. The government should immediately fulfill the announcement of increasing those posts.
- Another list of REET 2018 should be released.
- Result of PTI First Grade and Second Grade Recruitment to be released.
- The waiting list for Librarian Recruitment 2022 and Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2018 should be released.
- 100 posts announced in the budget should be added in the Food Safety Officer Recruitment Examination 2022.
There is more news…