Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar App for news without ads
Union Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat speaking at the program.
- Enlightened seminar held in Visvesaraya Auditorium, Lucknow
- In the seminar, Gajendra Singh said – Due to the strong will of Narendra Modi, the country emerged as a role model
The seminar was held at the Visvesaraya Auditorium in Lucknow on Saturday to explain the merits of the 2021-22 budget presented by the central government. Union Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat, who attended, said that the government has not imposed any new tax in the budget despite the odd circumstances of the coronary. We have accepted the coronary as a challenge. We lost our Corona Warriors and many countrymen, but have emerged as role models of the country.
India among the 10 largest economies of the fastest growing world
Gajendra Shekhawat said that by making a package of Rs 27 lakh crore towards making the country self-sufficient, a resolution has been presented before the country. We can proudly say that today India’s 10 largest economy is growing at the fastest speed, it is the economy of our country of India. The journey of public welfare of poor underprivileged people of the country started in 2014 is still going on.
5 big things about the Union Minister about UP-
- Uttar Pradesh has the highest number of city panchayats, city councils and 707 bodies. In the Yogi government, Dr. Mahendra Singh, Minister of State Water Power, is working to solve the problem related to drinking water. Now women will not have to go out for water and water will be supplied at home. In this direction, water supply connections are being made to 50,000 new families in the initial phase.
- According to the Prime Minister, the network of rail which is the heartbeat of the country. The railway budget that Uttar Pradesh received during 2009 to 2014 was just 1,106 crores. But compared to this, Uttar Pradesh has got a budget of 12,696 crores in this year’s budget and two new rails have also been provided to the state by Modi government. Also, 100 percent electrification of broad gauge has been set by the year 2023.
- The Government of India will spend 105 crores on the modalization of Uttar Pradesh Police, so that the law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh can be further improved by being equipped with modern equipment and weapons.
- Sugar mills of Uttar Pradesh also benefited, for which a provision of Rs 1000 crore has been made as a support. With this, incentives will be provided to sugar mills worth Rs 600 crores for 40 lakh metric tonnes of sugar stock and Rs 2000 crores for export of sugar. So that sugarcane producing farmers can be paid on time.