UP Retired Head Constable in Jalaun Shooting Himself With Rifle | Retired head constable in Jalaun shot dead with rifle, family makes serious allegations against police

Troubled with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads

Jalaun14 minutes ago

  • Copy link

Retired head constable Shyamcharan Dwivedi. – File photo

  • New Patel Nagar case of Orai Kotwali area
  • The miscreants had beaten the sons, the FIR was not registered even after giving Tehrer

In Jalaun, Uttar Pradesh, a retired head constable committed suicide by shooting at him with a rifle late on Tuesday night. It is being told that some bullies had threatened the elderly after the dispute. The victim had also given tahrir in the police station. But the police did not help. The family says that if the police had already been activated, the elderly would not have lost their lives. The police rushed to the spot as soon as they got the information about the suicide and got involved in the investigation of the case. The body has been taken and sent for post-mortem.

Two sons were beaten up by bullies, police did not listen

This incident is of Naya Patel Nagar in Orai Kotwali area. Retired head constable Shyamcharan Dwivedi was living here with his family. He retired from Kanpur on 8 December. 2 days ago his son Ajay and Vijay had a dispute with Jeetu Pandit, Ratnesh, Tiger Pandit, Ujjwal Pal, Nikhil Patel, living near JK House. Ajay and Vijay were beaten up by the accused. At the same time, the bullies had threatened the whole family by visiting the house of a retired head constable. Shyamacharan himself reached Kotwali to complain about it. But the police did not listen to them. Shocked by this, Shyamacharan committed suicide by shooting himself on Tuesday night.

Now a case has been filed against the accused, but no one is arrested

The police are back on foot after Shyamacharan’s suicide. On the basis of the tahrir of Darshan Devi, wife of the deceased, a case has been registered against the accused for abetting suicide. In this case, CO Orai Santosh Kumar says that a few days ago the deceased had a dispute with the youth. It was in this dispute that suicide was being investigated. Also, the head constable’s body has been captured and sent for postmortem. The search for the accused is on.

There are more news …


Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.