Troubled with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath having a virtual meeting.
The DRDO (Defense Research and Development Organization) in Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh, will build two hospitals with a capacity of 500 to 600 beds in Lucknow. This hospital can be built in the area of Defense Expo in Sector 15 Vrindavan Township. For this, a team of DRDO is arriving in Lucknow today by special aircraft. Explain that this action has started after talks with Union Defense Minister and Lucknow MP Rajnath Singh with Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
Now Chief Minister Arogya Mela will not be held till May 15
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, despite being infected with Corona and keeping a fast of Navratri, is busy in searching for prevention and treatment measures from Corona. On Friday, he had a meeting with officials of the Eleven, a relief team in the Corona disaster. After this, the organization of Chief Minister Arogya Melas has been banned till May 15.
CM Yogi gave these instructions in the team-11 meeting
- All the Mandalayukt, District Magistrate, CMO and team-11 members should review the meeting and issue the necessary guidelines.
- A new 1000-bed Kovid Hospital should be established in Lucknow. Necessary action in this regard should be ensured immediately.
- Government and private labs should work full capacity for the COVID test. Rates have also been fixed at the government level for covid testing. Ensure that these arrangements are implemented with District Administration Quality Control.
- OPD services will be stopped in all government hospitals of the state. Teleconsultation should be encouraged. Only emergency services should be operated in government hospitals. The event of Chief Minister Arogya Melas should be postponed till May 15.
- In the Integrated Command and Control Center, every day DM, Police Captain and CMO meet at the appointed time. Review the local situation and decide the strategy for the future. Take full care of the needs and problems of people living in hospital and home isolation. Continuous communication with patients should be maintained through CM Helpline 1076. The position of every day should be conveyed to the Chief Minister’s Office.
- In all the districts of the state, the work of sanitation, sanitization and fogging in rural and urban areas should be conducted as a campaign.
- Continuous supply of oxygen remains in all Kovid hospitals. The control room set up by the Food Safety and Drug Administration Department in connection with the smooth supply of medical oxygen remained active 24 × 7.
- The Department of Food Safety and Drug Administration should ensure adequate availability of Remedicivir. It should be monitored from the Chief Secretary’s office. Additional Ramidisvir should be purchased while assessing the situation for the next one month.
There are more news …