Troubled with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
Today in Lucknow, the Municipal Corporation has run a sanitization campaign.
There is a lockdown on the weekend today to overcome the uncontrollable corona virus infection in Uttar Pradesh. A large-scale sanitization campaign is being carried out in the entire state including the capital Lucknow today. Meanwhile, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath held a review meeting with Team XI in the wake of Kovid-19. During this, he said that oxygen availability should be ensured relative to the projected demand for the next 15 days. Every hospital should have at least 36 hours of oxygen backup.
Yogi Adityanath said that 10 new plants are to be set up to improve the supply of oxygen in the state. DRDO is supporting in this. The lack of oxygen cylinders has been reported in some places. The Minister of Medical Education will continuously monitor the supply and distribution.
What else did the Chief Minister say?
- This act of people traveling in public places without masks is fatal for themselves as well as society. Be strict with such people. A fine of Rs 1,000 for the first time caught and Rs 10,000 for the second time is caught without a mask.
- There should be no shortage in any life saving medicine and medical kit medicines of patients living in home isolation. The control room of the Food Safety and Drug Administration Department is constantly working, constantly monitoring the availability of various medicines including Remedisvir.
- In Raipur (Chhattisgarh), there has been a heartbreaking incident of fire in the hospital. Kovid patients have died tragically in this incident. We should learn from this incident. Fire safety equipment should be tested in all government and private medical institutions in all districts of the state. This work should be completed today. There is no acceptance of any kind of laxity in this.
- Industrial work should be continued in the state. Weekly Sundays will be captive on the day of detention only in units where there is a holiday on Sunday already. The facilities / needs of workers should also be taken care of in all industrial units.
- There is a need to double the capacity of ICU and isolation beds in about 12 districts most affected by infection, including Lucknow, Prayagraj, Moradabad, Jhansi, Kanupar. Medical Education Minister will ensure this arrangement.
- The facilities of GSVM, Rama Medical College and Naraina Medical College should be increased in Kanpur. All these hospitals should work to their full potential. Increase in beds, as well as ensure availability of all medical facilities.
- So far, more than 46000 containment zones have been created in the state. Regular monitoring of the works of monitoring committees should be done in every district. Their activation is very important. Monitoring committees should be regularly communicated from the CM helpline. This is a significant effort to control Kovid.
- Do not get crowded in a public place. People dealing with luggage must use masks and gloves. Do not visit more than 05 people in the religious places at one time.
- For better results of the special campaign of sanitation, sanitization and fagging, it should be conducted on a war footing. Effective action should be taken in sanitation, sanitization and fogging in rural and urban areas.
- Ensure smooth operation of quarantine center in all districts. Through special train, people coming from other states should reach Quarantine Center and all should be screened and examined as required.
- All necessary arrangements should be made for the security of personnel engaged in Panchayat elections. Women whose children are small should not be put into election duty as much as possible.
- The number of RTPCR tests should be increased. For this, government and authorized private laboratories should work with full capacity. At the district level, RTPCR tests should also be conducted through private laboratories authorized by the district administration. In this regard, District Collectors and Chief Medical Officers should formulate an effective strategy by establishing mutual coordination.
- Complaints have been received from some districts regarding the purchase of wheat. Their attention should be taken immediately. The process of purchasing wheat should be continued even during the Kovid period. Purchase centers should take full care of the needs and facilities of the farmers. Payment should not be delayed.
On the first day, a quarter of a million houses were sanitized
The Lucknow Municipal Corporation is gearing up to break the Corona transition chain. On Saturday, a campaign was conducted to sanitize the areas where there are more infected patients. It started with Aliganj. Where the main roads including 60 thousand houses and 6 thousand shops were sanitized. Apart from this, the major market of all 9 wards of Indiranagar was sanitized. So far, two lakh houses have been sanitized.
The Lucknow Municipal Corporation has given its full strength for sanitization.
Workers set out for sanitization in Gomti Nagar.
Municipal Corporation Lucknow has taken the step of sanitizing shops, houses.
Workers ready for sanitization.
There are more news …