Vacancy for 12th pass in Rajasthan: You can apply for the post of LDC to Professor
Jaipur2 minutes ago
There is good news for the youth preparing for government jobs in Rajasthan. Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University Sikar (PDUSU) has released vacancies for 61 posts. Under this, 32 posts of teaching and 29 posts of non-teaching will be recruited. For which 12th pass to graduate candidates can apply online till March 24 by visiting the official website of the university at shekhauni.ac.in.
Recruitment will be done on these posts
- Professor – 05
- Associate Professor – 10
- Assistant Professor – 15
- Assistant Librarian – 01
- Assistant Director – 01
- Controller of Examination – 01
- Deputy Registrar – 01
- Assistant Registrar – 02
- Lower Division Clerk LDC – 29
- To apply for teaching posts, the candidate must have done graduation, post graduation, M.Phil, Ph.D, NET JRF.
- Candidates from 12th pass to graduate can apply for non-teaching posts.
Candidates up to the age of 18 years and maximum 40 years can apply in the recruitment process. However, relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
- General Category and B.C./ S.B.C. of Creamy Layer Category. The candidate will have to pay 1000 fees for the application.
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe candidate will have to pay 500 fees for the application.
- Specially abled (Physically Handicapped / Divyang) candidate will have to pay 100 fees for the application.
In the recruitment process, the candidate will be selected on the basis of merit after written test, typing test, interview, document verification.
On getting selected in the recruitment process, the candidate will be given a salary ranging from Rs 15 thousand 600 to Rs 2 lakh 18 thousand 200 every month.
Apply online like this
- First of all you have to visit the official website of PDUSU LDC Recruitment 2023.
- After this you have to click on Recruitment.
- Now you have to click on Rajasthan LDC Recruitment 2023.
- After that you have to click on Apply Online.
- Now you have to fill all the information given in the application form correctly.
- Now you have to upload all your required documents.
- After this you have to upload your photo and signature.
- After this you have to click on the submit button given below.
- Now you have to pay your application fee.
- You have to click on the committee button given below, you have completely filled the application form.
- At the end take a print out so that it can be useful in future.
Must Read Online Notification Before Apply