Today the first match of the day in the Indian Premier League (IPL) will be played between Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) and Mumbai Indians (MI). The match will start at 7:30 pm at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai.
In the next story, we will know about the top players of Fantasy-11. Will also look at his IPL record and past performance, who you can include in your team…
Heinrich Klaasen and Ishaan Kishan can be selected as wicketkeepers.
- classen Has scored 430 runs in 11 matches at an average of 53. His strike rate has been more than 175. He has also scored two half-centuries and one century so far. Along with taking 3 catches behind the wicket, he also made a stumping.
- Kishan One of the top player of Mumbai. He has so far scored 426 runs in 14 matches at an average of 32. He has also scored three half-centuries. His strike rate has also been above 120.
Suryakumar Yadav, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram and Tilak Verma can be taken among the batsmen.
- Suryakumar Currently in form. Mr. 360 Degree has scored 486 runs in 13 matches at an average of 40 this season. Surya also has 1 century along with 4 half-centuries. His strike rate has also been above 180.
- tripathi Has scored 273 runs in 13 matches at a strike rate of 128.36. Also scored a half century. In the match against Rajasthan in Jaipur, Tripathi scored 47 runs in 29 balls at a strike rate of 162.
- markram He is a big player. Batting in the top order. Has scored 235 runs in 12 matches so far. His strike rate was 123.68. At the same time, he has also taken one wicket with an economy rate of 9.
- Tilak Verma Has scored 274 runs in 9 matches at an average of 45. He has also scored a half century. His strike rate has also been above 158.
Cameron Green, Abhishek Sharma, Marco Jansen can be included as all-rounders.
- yansen Has taken 10 wickets in 8 matches with an economy of 9.89. Has also batted at a strike rate of 90 in the opportunities received so far.
- Abhishek Sharma Has scored 226 runs in 11 matches. Good opener. At the same time, he has also taken 2 wickets at an economy rate of 10.33.
- green Mumbai’s only all-rounder. Has scored 281 runs in 13 matches this season. Also took 6 wickets at an economy rate of 9.97.
Piyush Chawla and Jason Behrendorff can be taken in bowlers.
- Chawla He is the third highest wicket taker of the league. Has taken 20 wickets in 13 matches so far this season.
- behrendorff Excellent bowler. Has taken 14 wickets in 9 matches at an economy rate of 9.44.
Who to choose as captain?
Can choose Suryakumar Yadav as captain and Heinrich Klaasen as vice-captain.
Note: The suggestions are given by looking at the recent records and form. In the match, these players can perform well as well as perform poorly. Keep in mind the risks associated with fantasy sports when building a team.
There is more news…